DEAR PATIENTS AND FAMILIES
As we continue to adapt to increasing concern over the COVID-19 disease, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our patients, their families, our staff members and their families are our top priority. We have always taken safety, hygiene, and sterilization very seriously, and we know these efforts are extremely critical right now. We are taking every precaution to keep you and our office safe.
Our office will be closed for routine patient care for the time being, however, we WILL be seeing patients that have emergency needs. Our office hours may change in the coming weeks and days. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call. Call our office immediately if you have a dental emergency.
To limit exposure to all, we have adopted the following guidelines:
- If you or anyone in your family is ill with any cold or flu currently or in the past two weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled (plane, trains, buses, etc) in the past two weeks please reschedule your appointment.
- Consider rescheduling your appointment to a later date. You can always call to ask what would be best in your individual circumstance. We will not be performing elective procedures such as cleanings until further notice.
- To limit the number of people in the office, we ask that only the patient and one care giver come inside. Please no additional siblings, friends, and adults. It is also perfectly acceptable (and preferred) for only the patient to enter the office, if you are comfortable doing so. Care givers can remain outside the office or in their vehicle and we will be sure to communicate all needed information to you!
- We have removed all communal use items such as magazines, tables in the waiting rooms, etc.
Thank you very much for your understanding, patience, and flexibility. We look forward to getting through this together and resuming our normal routines! Please do not hesitate to call our office for recommendations on what to do based on your individual circumstances. We are here to help.
Dr. Rastogi and Team
WELCOME TO FAMILY DENTISTRY OF UPPER MARLBORO
We Create Beautiful Smiles
At Family Dentistry of Upper Marlboro, our focus is a personalized approach to your dental health. Our mission is to look at the patient as a whole, treating their dental needs to positively affect their overall health. Dr. Rastogi is honest and will plan your treatment care based on what he truly believes to be the best option for you to achieve excellent health, function and aesthetic results. He will only use the newest technology to achieve excellent results, in less time with minimal or no discomfort. His patients rave about his bed-side manner, especially his gentle touch.